Lucas Nursery And Landscaping - Poor customer service? How about NO customer service
Last August we hired Lucas Nursery and Landscaping to remove 3 evergreens from our backyard and replace them with new plantings. A design plan was drawn up and the work took place within a few days.
The replacement consisted of planting 15 large arborvitae which Bob Lucas said were premium stock from his company. In September, we called Lucas Nursery and told them 12 shrubs were obviously dying. Bob was not available to speak with us but the woman from the Nursery said we were probably over-watering them. In October, the shrubs were looking worse so we called Lucas Nursery again and spoke to Bob, asking him to come look at the shrubs. He refused to come out, saying we were probably not watering them enough. His told us to just call him in the Spring because the shrubs had a one-year replacement warranty. Although we would be required to pay for labor to plant new shrubs.
Spring came and now all 15 shrubs are dead (see photo). We called Lucas Nursery again, but had to leave a message because no one answered the phone. We explained the situation and asked to have Bob return our call. Not surprisingly, we've received no response. We spent $10,000 on this landscaping project of which the most prominent feature is 15 large dead trees. When our friends and neighbors ask what's with the orange shrubs, we explain what happened and make a point to tell them never to do business with Lucas Nursery and Landscaping.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Yes,, he lie to a six year old girl name Lola,,,she had six months of cancer treatments,,both of her parents took an early retirement to spend time with her,she wanted..."
- "I was having them treat my lawn for fire ants. They treated it once which partially killed some nests. On the second treatment they had some herbicide in..."
- "In March, we had our driveway, front walkways, and patio/pool deck resurfaced with concrete designed by Rob Allen, owner of Concrete in Designs, Inc. He works in the Chicago area..."
- "I was looking for a couch that would hold up with 2 dogs. My salesman told me leather would definitely be the way to go. I was told..."
- "I bought a Citizen Eco Drive watch from Jomashop.com and returned back the item next day by courier for either exchange or cash refund. They simply said that they can..."
- "I purchased a 16 week old male A.K.C Yorkshire Terrier from Jan Holstege in AnnArbor MI.on October 15,2010.I was told puppy was 100% healthy, free from all congenital and hereditary..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."